Still trying to get my site up!

John Brooks john at day-light.com
Mon Jun 27 00:47:38 GMT 2005

do you have any kind of firewall? from the outside world port 9545
is closed. so either it is being blocked, you are not actually
listening on it, or there is no port forwarding on your gateway.

run this on the box itself and post the output:
  netstat -na | grep LISTEN

try to connect from another host on your network:
  http://192.168.0.4:9545

then try:
  http://192.168.0.4:80

--