PartitionMagic question

Iavor Raytchev pobox at verysmall.org
Sun Jun 26 13:08:32 GMT 2005

> Basically just ignore the errors with non-Windows partitions in *nix
> operated territory. If you have any issues with those, your OS will complain
> about that for you :).
> -Garrett

That's a good rule.

Though I still wonder why after FreeBSD has touched the partitions
table, PartitionMagic finds "errors" outside the *nix territory.

It is somehow irritating to ignore "errors" all the time. I can see that
FreeBSD is made on first place to live alone, but it would be nicer if
it could live together with other OS in peace.