DDS Tape problems

Pavel Duda element at email.cz
Mon Jun 20 11:07:53 GMT 2005

I'm not 100% sure its writing, but when I try to write something and
then use "mt -f /dev/sa0 status" I got correct status of writen files so
I can just assume that everything is OK.

Tape is fine I was using it in work in DDS2 tape drive. I have some
problem with brand new tapes (DDS2 and DDS3)

Serials are not problem. I have turned them off temporarily.

Today I will try to read tape recorded on my machine im my work.