(starbucks) "ssid = tmobile" and 5.x (hit-n-miss)

Jonathan M. Slivko jslivko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 00:34:18 GMT 2005

Hello,

Have you tried watching the wifi session in debug mode and see if it's
erroring somewhere? (i.e. their WiFi network doesn't like your laptop since
it's running *BSD, I know that my starbucks connection doesn't like my
laptop sometimes). It could also be that the WiFi network is scanning for
the WiFi client on the machine, and when it doesn't find it - it won't allow
it to log on.

-- Jonathan

  Jonathan M. Slivko - jonathan at slivko.org
"Linux: The Choice for the GNU Generation"
          - http://www.linux.org/ -

Don't fear the penguin.
          .^.
          /V\