install freebsd with usb keyboard

Kan Cai kan.cai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 05:16:40 GMT 2005

Hi, Paul:

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't work. I tried 3 keyboards and 2 FreeBSD
releases (5.2.1, and 5.3R1). The combination of logitech keyboard with
5.2.1does highlight the keymap option in sysinstall menu, but that is
how far it
goes. The keyboard stops working so that I cannot press "space", "tab" or
"enter".

I would appreciate any further suggestions. Otherwise, I have to go for
Vizion's solder-wire suggestions.

cheers,
--ken