FreeBSD 5.4 X Org Fluebox Keyboard dont respond?

perikillo perikillo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 09:24:39 GMT 2005

 Hi all.
I upgrade my Freebsd 5.3 Release to 5.4 Release using the cvsup system, make
the buildworld+buildkernel+installkernel, and the others things, on that
time my system was with the cvsup port only, them upgrade my ports, after
the upgrade i decide to setup the Xorg server 6.8.2 Package + Fluebox ports.
Follow the handbook setup and everything was good.

But went i start fluxbox the system start but my keyboard dosent respond to
any thing, all the keys are disable, if i press many times one key dont make
any noise, dont respond to Ctrl+Alt+Backspace even to Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

I read about on google, i make a lot of change on the /etc/X11/xorg.conf in
the keyboard label, change the driver to "keyboard" to "kbd" and vice versa,
use a different type of Option's, us the default config from
www.x.org<http://www.x.org>site.

I check the /var/log/X?? log file but dont see any error about the settings.

I really dont know what more to do, any help and information i will
apreciate.

My Computer:
Motherboard P6SBA
Pentium II