error when trying to install mysql 4.1.12.

Julien Gabel jpeg at thilelli.net
Sat Jun 11 09:31:30 GMT 2005

>> I upgraded to version 4.1.12 on RELENG_5 without problem.  Just a
>> thought: what about using GNU readline?

> readline-5.0 was installed via ports when i installed 4.1.11 some time
> ago. i guess this is the port you are referring to.

Yes it is, in particular since i saw this post yesterday at:
 http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2005/05/10/0018.html
It seems not to be the case here, though.

Maybe can you try to upgrade it one more time with a fresh ports tree,
using the -r and -R options of portupgrade just to try to reinstall all
those packages depending on and required by mysql41-server?

--
-jpeg.