PPPoE Configuration problems

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Thu Jun 9 21:48:40 GMT 2005

Time to post your current rc.conf, ppp.conf, ifconfig -a ,
and empty the /var/log/ppp.log so it will only contain the
log results from the last run matching the posted files.

With out seeing details how do can people help?

Also explain in detail how your box is cabled to your ADSL modem.
Explain what tests you have done to come to the conclusion
that your connection is not working.