freebsd cable disconnected problem

Diogo Della ap010 at terra.com.br
Mon Jun 6 19:06:48 GMT 2005

I figure this out.

I don't know why. Somebody could explain me ....

But the problem is that the machine could not reach the DNS server configured at /etc/resolv.conf. If the default router is configured or not, the FreeBSD box could not reach the DNS server.

No problem with this, but why when a DNS is configured the machine can not run ssh or ftp localhost or from a remote host.

Thanks.

Diogo Della