need some advice

Dick Hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Fri Jul 29 13:47:29 GMT 2005

On 28 Jul Trevor Sullivan wrote:
> I would recommend purchasing an Athlon 64 3000+ Venice core. I just
> picked one of these up along with 2 gigs of ram and a 6600GT and it
> runs sooooooo nice. Not only that, but it's cheap.

I tend to switch to this 3000+ Venice core thing. Problem is finding a
motherboard that ALSO is fully supported by FreeBSD. It seems lots of
those 939 boards are not ;-(

If you are running fbsd, which motherboard did you choose?

Finding the rest is no problem ;-)

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4