Fwd: web page

William Clark nopazz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 00:05:45 GMT 2005

Mao! Hi Allan.....I thought you might find this interesting after twenty years.........still on the dole, but happy in a bluesy kind of way......how about you? I always thought you would survive the briefcase.....you know? Fondly, BIll C.

Note: forwarded message attached.                                                                                                                                                                             p.s I'm thinking that this file probably didn't get sent correctly...........in such a case......sorry~~~