join my freebsd box to windows domain?

perikillo perikillo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:10:03 GMT 2005

On 7/22/05, Ross Kendall Axe <ross at axe.homelinux.net> wrote:

   Ok. Resume like Chuck Swiger:

   "you can join a domain as client and backup the share files"

   This is my objective".

     Thanks to all of you guys, all the information is valuable,
because is my first time on this field, next week is going to start
this change, and iam going to start to read and make some test   with
current system.

    IfI i find some problems i will can back i give you the problems
or success of my process.

     Thanks again and greetings to all.