SCSI cable recommendations ...

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Fri Jul 22 18:10:00 GMT 2005

On Jul 22, 2005, at 10:59 AM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Looking for a recommendation on a place to buy a good SCSI
> cable ... just picked up an Intel server, SCSI backplane with an
> ICP-Vortex RAID controller ... the SCSI cable that came with the
> backplane is about 3 inches short though :(  Nice cable, mind you,
> but I don't think it would appreciate being *stretched* ...
>
> Preferrably somewhere that accepts Paypal, and somewhere that has a
> good rep for cables ...

I don't know if this place is any better than any other place, but
when I needed a good quality U320 cable last year I bought some from
here and they were fast and had good pricing as far as I can tell and
the cables have been flawless...

<http://www.pc-pitstop.com/scsi_cables/>

Just a satisifed custoemr

Chad