OT: Helpdesk/Call tracking software

Cezar Fistik cezar at arax.md
Wed Jul 20 22:12:03 GMT 2005

Dear group,

Sorry for OT, but I'm sure someone in this group can help me. I'm
looking for an open source helpdesk/call tracking application for use
in an ISP customer support dept. We need something that will allow us
to register all incomming calls, to assign tasks to different
admnis/engineers according to customer's problem, to be able to see
the status of each opened issue and so on. Nothing unusual.

I made a search and found a number of such applications, but there are
so many...it wouldn't be possible to test all of them. So please just
tell me what you are using and how would you rate it.

Thank you very much.
--
Best regards,
Cezar                          mailto:cezar at arax.md