Frontpage Extensions on 5.4 - Anyone Gotten It To Work?

Tim Traver tt-list at simplenet.com
Wed Jul 20 17:37:55 GMT 2005

I think you can see some of the libraries that it creates when the
compatability libraries are installed. I think you'll see some libraries
like lib.so.4 etc in the libraries dir....

more specifically, what are the error messages if you just try and
execute owsadmin.exe ???

If things are working, you should at least get that binary to run, even
though it will spit out a frontpage error...

Tim.