Linux move to FreeBSD (Beastie vs Penguin)

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Jul 6 00:08:06 GMT 2005

>-----Original Message-----
>From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
>[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org]On Behalf Of TvZ
>Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 1:11 PM
>To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
>Subject: Re: Linux move to FreeBSD (Beastie vs Penguin)
>

>I would rather see this thread die out

I agree - we are killing electrons and those aren't a renewable
resource!  Do you know how long it takes to grow an electron!!!

Besides, we have to keep the list clear! After
all, it's important not to interrupt the spammers with posts like this!
This is a serious message board, go to alt.humor for your jokes!

Ted