Azureus Update Problem

Eric Ekong eric at unixtechs.org
Mon Jul 4 20:29:07 GMT 2005

Has anyone successfully accomplished this with the latest release of
Azureus and is it possible to switch the jdk15 for this release?

Eric
* Andreas Rudisch <"cyb."@gmx.net> [050609 09:57]:

Eric I. Ekong                        eric at unixtechs.org
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve     http://www.freebsd.org
K Desktop Environment on FreeBSD http://freebsd.kde.org

Laws of Serendipity:

        (1) In order to discover anything, you must be looking for
            something.
        (2) If you wish to make an improved product, you must already
            be engaged in making an inferior one.