List all make targets?

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Mon Jul 4 11:09:33 GMT 2005

Hello all,

I am sure I saw this somewhere and even added it to my notes but
neither I nor Google can find it for the life of us... or I dreamt
it...

Is there a 'make' flag to list all make targets for any given
directory containing Makefile* ?

Appreciated!

On the same topic, can anyone recommend an IDE or utility that can
help me navigate the make hierarchy used by 'build/installworld' and
'release?'

It's a brilliant mechanism but I get lost chasing variables that may
span /usr/src/Makefile.inc1 and /usr/share/mk/ and...

Thanks!

Michael