ASP .NET on FreeBSD?

SigmaX scottclansman at cwazy.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 20:18:59 PST 2005

Hey;
I'm fairly new to FreeBSD (Former Linux user), and I have a FreeBSD 5.3
server.  Pretty soon I'm going to need ASP .NET on the server, but
understand that XSP/mod_mono have some major issues with FreeBSD that
need to be worked out.  Are there any alternatives I can use in place
of/while I'm waiting for the BSD# project to get XSP functional?
Theoretically I could substitute GTK# client applications to my clients'
Windows machines, but I'd prefer to have the application(s) web based.
          Thanx,
                SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"My ISP won't talk to me after lodging a support call for helping gettting ADSL hooked up to a WinXP install running under VMWare under Linux on my XBox."
	'Anonymous Coward,' in a post on slashdot.org

"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully commited to him."
	2 Chronicles 16:9a