Mozilla and Firefox fail to start

Mac Mason mac at cs.hmc.edu
Mon Jan 31 20:07:22 PST 2005

"So", I say to myself, "wouldn't it be nice to have firefox?"

So, cd to the right place, make install clean...

and then try to run it...and it thinks for two or three seconds,
and hands me my prompt back.

No core file, no browser, no error message.

"Hm..." I think to myself. "...maybe mozilla will work."

So, I repeat the same process.

And mozilla won't start either; it does the very same thing.

FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE, with the most-recent errata.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

    --Mac

Julian "Mac" Mason                            mac at cs.hmc.edu
Computer Science '06                          (909)-607-3129
Harvey Mudd College