Basic Info on Wireless Router Installation and Performance

Bob Perry rperry4 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 23:28:14 PST 2005

On (01/21/05 22:41), Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> From: "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm at toybox.placo.com>
> To: "Bob Perry" <rperry4 at earthlink.net>, <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
> Subject: RE: Basic Info on Wireless Router Installation and Performance
> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:41:41 -0800

Want to thank everyone for their input.

The project remains open because the one phone jack which was providing a
steady connection is no longer cooperating.  In this instance, it looks
like the hot ticket is to get a stable connection first.

But again I want to thank everyone for sharing their personal experiences
and providing some valuable information.

Ted,
What linebacker did you have in mind?

Bob Perry

--
I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly
distributed.

FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p2 #0