Partition Size

Peterhin hindrich at worldchat.com
Tue Jan 25 11:41:48 PST 2005

I would like to say to all that responded to my question a big thanks.

For many of you this is old hat, for an old guy like myself who wants to
learn FreeBSD, the learning curve is steep to say the least. (Like
trying to drink from a fire hose).
I do appreciate the many different approaches to the issue of
Partitions.
I think for now I will use the "KISS" principal. As I become more
comfortable and have a better understanding of Unix (FreeBSD) I may
tread into deeper waters. For now my goal is to get the system up and
running.
--
Peter

"Peace is never more than one thought away"