let me just throw this out there..

gabriel normal1.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:14:19 PST 2005

Yeah I'm the only root there, the only user with wheel access isnt
even used often for that same reason. I checked the logs and oddly
enough, it was all just like "reboot", nothing interesting or
anything, I checked all the ssh logs and everything looks okay. The
weird thing is the deamons not starting, thats just odd. As a matter
of fact, the first thing I checked was df -h to see if may be /var or
/ was full, but no, everything was good. Again.. weird.