Network Printing - Please put me out of my misery

Oliver Leitner Shadow333 at gmx.at
Sat Jan 22 14:35:07 PST 2005

which printing queue manager are you using?
is your printer pingeable (or in any other way reachable) from your bsd box?
does your printing queue manager recognize the printer?
what do your printer queue manager and daemon logs on the bsd box say?

Greetings
Oliver Leitner
Technical Staff
http://www.shells.at

--
By reading this mail you agree to the following:

using or giving out the email address and any
other info of the author of this email is strictly forbidden.
By acting against this agreement the author of this mail
will take possible legal actions against the abuse.