KPDF and KGhostView errors

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 17 19:44:39 PST 2005

I'm getting an error when trying to view PDFs with these applications:

ghostscript: unknown device x11

I have ghostscript version 7.07 installed and was able to view PDFs as
recently as a few days ago.  Acrobat Reader won't even start now, so I
don't know if these are related.

I've been upgrading my ports daily, so it might be due to a recent
upgrade.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

--
Cheers,
Trey

"Men do not differ much about what things they will call evils;
they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- GK Chesterton

10:39PM up 4:06, 0 users, load averages: 0.09, 0.15, 0.13
FreeBSD salamander.thesizemores.net 5.3-STABLE i386