[CLARIFICATION] portupgrade -a

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Sat Jan 15 06:56:57 PST 2005

Yea, I know what you mean. Basically there are some
ports supporting the 'make config' commands.

My current situation is that I did install dozens
of ports which are not supporting the 'make config'
command and unfortunatly I do not remember all the
WITH_BLAH_BLUBBER knobs that I specify while
installing a port.

So there is a great chance that a portupgrade will
install a port with missing knobs :(

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name