[CLARIFICATION] portupgrade -a

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Sat Jan 15 06:07:43 PST 2005

Hello,

recently I did update my package tree using the
portupgrade command. I was allways in doubt whether
my ports will be build with the same WITH_FOO=yes
options during an update, as I did built them
manually before.

After a successfull update of the Gimp, I did
notice that the Gimp wasn't built with the ...

  WITH_PYTHON=yes

... option. How can I ensure that each of the
WITH_XYZ knobs that I did specify during a manual
installation of a port, will be recognized during
an update as well?

Should I, for example, specify those knobs in
/etc/make.conf?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name