Kris' World

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Fri Jan 14 21:29:38 PST 2005

On Jan 14, 2005, at 11:05 PM, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Welcome back to my killfile (although I doubt you'll stay there long
> because of your desperate need to hear your own voice).
>
> Kris

Now, I understand his/her/it's words are harsh, but is killing them
really a fair alternative?  Well, I guess I can see your point.
::grabs pitchfork::

I'm about ready to just deny all AOL connections.

Eric F Crist                  "I am so smart, S.M.R.T!"
Secure Computing Networks              -Homer J Simpson