Thank you!

Duo duo at digitalarcadia.net
Thu Jan 13 20:15:45 PST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Tabor Kelly wrote:

> Boris Spirialitious wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> It's like Dave Horsfall wrote:
>
>                               _____________________
>                   /|  /| |   |                     |
>                   ||__|| |   |    Please do not    |
>                  /   O O\__  |   feed the          |
>                 /          \ |     Trolls          |
>                /      \     \|_____________________|
>               /   _    \     \      ||
>              /    |\____\     \     ||
>             /     | | | |\____/     ||
>            /       \|_|_|/   |     _||
>           /  /  \            |____| ||
>          /   |   |           |      --|
>          |   |   |           |____  --|
>   * _    |  |_|_|_|          |     \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \                  |      ||
>  /  _     \\        |        /      `
> *  /   \_ /- |       |       |
>  *      ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________
>
> --

Indeed. One should never respond to a troll.

It's always so much more fun to respond *at* a troll. I find the most
satisfying response to be pointing and giggling at the offending creature.

FWIW, I did review this fellow's earlier posts. And, I have to say, he
won't be missed. Rude, condecending, and moreover, combative and
aggresively defensive over what could have been slightly minor matters.

Sad, but, nontheless, entertaining for 10 seconds. Sadly, the olde style
fun trolls don't exist anymore. An extinct beast. *sigh*

--

Duo