CyrusIMAPd, SquirrelMail, and sendmail troubles...

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Thu Jan 13 17:18:54 PST 2005

Hello list.

I've got a whole slew of issues I'm hoping you can help me resolve.  I
followed the instructions at
http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~venkat/tutorial1.html to install cyrusimapd.
Everything seemed just fine.  I tried to install SquirrelMail, which
installed fine, but I cannot log in.

Here's what I want to do:

1) I want to use the regular user accounts and passwords for email.
2) I would like to be able to access each account through either pop3s,
imap, or squirrelmail

What have I done wrong, or where should I (re)start?

TIA
Eric F Crist                  "I am so smart, S.M.R.T!"
Secure Computing Networks              -Homer J Simpson