jerky opengl, nvidia drivers

zork atissita at navigator.lv
Wed Jan 12 02:48:06 PST 2005

hmm.. it turned out that the problem was not
in the drivers or anywhere relevant.

Some stupid network monitoring desktop applet (which counts
incoming/outgoing IP packets)
i had enabled just for fun was somehow causing this weird behavior.

Since it didn't show up in the 'top' program or anywhere else
for that matter I was fooled into believing that the
problem might be in the drivers or somewhere..

I have no idea how it could manage to do something like that,
it's also funny that some apps were unaffected.

Anyway, now it all works for me.
Thanks for the agp advice!