Virus Found in message "Re: Delivery Protection"

International Admissions at mum.edu compro_applications at mum.edu
Mon Jan 10 21:49:31 PST 2005

Dear MSCS Candidate,

Thank you for your application to our Computer Professionals Program.
In the next few weeks we will be reviewing your application.  When this
initial review is completed we will inform you of your status for further
processing.

Once you have submitted your application, we ask that you wait until you
hear from us before contacting us again.  Inquiries as to application status
will not be answered due to the high volume of applications we are receiving.
Also, please do not resubmit your application form.  Receipt of this email
serves as notification to you that we have received your application.

We look forward to reviewing your credentials and will notify you of your
status as soon we have completed this first step.

Best Wishes,

Office of Admissions
Computer Professionals Program