Updating a running jail

Shane Ambler Shane at 007Marketing.com
Sun Jan 9 18:36:53 PST 2005

Sounds to me like you want to use cvsup. You can search for it in the
handbook.

Basically cvsup -g -L 2 cvsupfile will update ports/src/docs/cvs and can be
run periodically by cron.

The cvsupfile you specify has settings as far as what to update and where to
put it - you can have a different config for src and ports if you want them
in different places.

You can config the cvssupfile to download cvs so you can have an up to date
cvs tree locally to update from.

--

Shane Ambler
Sales Department