I quit

Jon Drews jon.drews at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 01:05:20 PST 2005

Hi Bill:

Sorry you had such a miserable time with this. You may want to get
either of these two books, as helps in installing and configuring
FreeBSD.

FreeBSD: An Open-Source Operating System for Your Personal Computer,
by Annelise Anderson

Absolute BSD: The Ultimate Guide to FreeBSD
by Michael Lucas and Jordan Hubbard