NDISAPI in the kernel

scott renna flexble2547 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 18:35:54 PST 2005

Thanks for the help Lowell.  It happened to be I
needed to make another change that, after searching a
bit more, located.  It's in the kernel and it's
running flawlessly.  There are no more intermittent
drops in connectivity as there were when I was using
the atheros driver.  Same exact configuration on ndis0
as was on ath0, but running on the NDIS drivers it
runs much better.
--- Lowell Gilbert