Supermicro Hardware and FreeBSD

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at spymac.com
Thu Jan 6 03:08:45 PST 2005

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 04:20 pm, Tm4528 at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/5/05 7:16:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>
> kris at obsecurity.org writes:
> > Why are you here?
> >
> > I wish I could be as arrogant and condescending as you, but clearly you
> > were born with an advantage in that are
>
> He has a Holy Mission.
>
> Yes, a mission to get the FreeBSD team to support 4.10 until they can get
> 5.x working properly. Whats not reasonable about that?

You are not doing anything to further this mission by complaining on a tech
help list, which is the only action I have seen you take besides running one
speed test. Your technique does distract from the purpose of this list, and
it starts flame wars. Certainly, someone who is truly concerned would find
more constructive methods.

- jt