3ware Esclade 7006-2

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Wed Jan 5 19:19:38 PST 2005

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:01:31 -0700, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions
you wrote:

>I have downloaded the CLI util and the 3dm2 web interface from 3ware.com and have been trouble getting them to work.

Its not totally obvious, but to connect to the 3dmd2, you need to talk
to it via https, not http. So if you have it on the default port of
888, try
https://127.0.0.1
and not
http://127.0.0.1

>My question is mainly on the driver though.  Which should I use?

The 3ware folk keep the driver in the source tree up to date. So use
it, not the one from the website.

	---Mike