Installation instructions for Firefox somewhere?

RacerX racerx at makeworld.com
Mon Feb 28 20:11:37 GMT 2005

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> Ted Mittelstaedt writes:
>
>> I agree Ramiro, I've setup dozens and dozens of different SCSI setups,
>> and I think that his problem is hardware, such as incorrect
>> termination, a bad scsi cable, bad connectors on the cable, or an
>> incompatible SCSI/disk combination (which is rare, but it does happen)
>
> No. The machine ran flawlessly for eight years with the current hardware
> configuration, no errors, no data loss, even under the heaviest loads.
> There's nothing wrong with the hardware.

The hardware has ran for over 8 years - you don't think that after 8 years
its going to show wear and tear? I do/would.

We as humans are not perfect - so that means the things we make can't be
perfect either. They will break down, even die. I suspect that if you put
in new hardware, the issues will remove themselves.

Best regards,
Chris