Received mail timestamp is off by 7 hours

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 10:10:13 GMT 2005

Alright, I got it all working now.  Not sure how to change the time
zone with config files, so I just used sysinstall to change it to MST
(time zone is arbitrary, but since this is the zone I live in, it's
convenient for me).  Then I used ntpdate to sync it, and it's working
well now.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.  I just thought that CET was central time :)