Installation instructions for Firefox somewhere?

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 26 13:00:15 GMT 2005

markzero writes:

> # pkg-add -r firefox

I tried that, and it works, but the version installed is a preview
version that's well behind the current 1.0.1.  And even after installing
it from the ports, I still can't install the most recent version; it
keeps complaining about that missing module.

> That's what ports and packages are there for, after all.

Yes, but the versions are not always current.  I've used the ports to
install most of the stuff, as long as the version numbers were recent.

--
Anthony