PPP providors (partial success!)

Peter C. Lai sirmoo at cowbert.2y.net
Thu Feb 24 15:23:07 GMT 2005

I signed up for netscape, becauase hey, it's 1 month free trial anyway. So
technically, I'm an AOL luser now *hangs head in shame* :-/ (after logging
into the POP, you end up on AOL). The good thing is, I can use the vanilla
windows DUN with MS CHAP authentication, so after I get freebsd setup, I'm
gonna try configuring ppp. Currently POP login name obfuscation is:
"username at netscape.aol.com" where username is the one you are given when
you setup the account (typically nsJohnDoe). The password is not obfuscated.

--
Peter C. Lai
University of Connecticut