recommended trouble ticketing system

Mark Jayson Alvarez jay2xra at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 09:16:17 GMT 2005

Hi,
  I'm looking for a software that we can use for
trouble ticketing system. We are using Open Ticket
Request System(OTRS) before but my superiors, told me
that I can search for another better software for this
purpose. Can you suggest me some of the trouble
ticketing systems you have used before aside from OTRS
and if there's any problem you have encountered using
it or its advantages over OTRS. I did a quick search
on google and freebsd ports and found Request
Tracker(RT), also Trouble Ticket System from
Freshmeat, and lastly WebTTS, but I'm having a hard
time deciding which one to use. Suggestions are very
much welcome.

Thanks!