Running VMWare over FreeBSD

RickardBorgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Fri Feb 18 13:35:46 GMT 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:29:00 +0100 (CET)
Abel Bartolome <barocabar at yahoo.es> hit the keyboard and punched:

> Hi guys,
>
> Do you know if it's possible to run VM Ware Workstation 4.5 or new 5.0
> beta over FreeBSD? I know that VM Ware tech. specifications doesn't
> include this host operating system but maybe someone have experience
> with it.

This isn't what you asked, but I can inform you that VMWare 3.x ran fine
back in the days when I was on FreeBSD 4.6-ish. Haven't had any use for it
since then since I have (room for...) more equipment now.

--

Rickard