Partition Magic -like

Pietro Cerutti pietro at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Feb 18 12:26:03 GMT 2005

Hi Windlamf,
thank you for your answer!
The problem is that I don't have a free partition yet.

df -h
Filesystem     Size    Used   Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/ad0s1a    145M     70M     63M    53%    /
devfs          1.0K    1.0K      0B   100%    /dev
/dev/ad0s1f     19G    7.1G     10G    41%    /home
/dev/ad0s1e     19G    6.2G     12G    35%    /usr
/dev/ad0s1d     14G    160M     13G     1%    /var
linprocfs      4.0K    4.0K      0B   100%    /usr/compat/linux/proc

My idea was to resize the /var partition, which is quite unused, and create
a FAT partition from that!

Regards,

--
Pietro Cerutti