Question

.:PBS:. Medik Medik at pbsclan.com
Sun Feb 13 08:43:15 PST 2005

Hello again,
I'm just returning a final note as you have supplied me with the solution,
many thanks.
I ditched my 4.6.2R, and found another version in my old stack of CDs' the
4.7 version, and installed
like a charm, as you suggested, I did a minimal install and fetched all
relevant distributions
VIA FTP, and everything compiled perfectly along with Apache.. Why I didn't
get the 5.3 as you suggested, well,
my CD burner is still fried, and I'm not able to replace it anytime soon.
so the luck of finding the 4.7 in my overly large inventory of CDs' was a
miracle  :)

Again many thanks for throwing me in the right direction, if I need
anything else, I will surely return to you via email  :)

Best regards.
Marc.