changing logo

Freebsd9999 at aol.com Freebsd9999 at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 16:15:27 GMT 2005

In a message dated 2/10/05 5:18:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, gad at FreeBSD.org
writes:
>>Many people may think twice about donating money to the project
>>if you are worrying about trivial complaints about a cute little
>>"daemon" logo instead of directing energy all to the project!

>Oooo.  I work on FreeBSD for free.  I get zero money from it.  All
>I am saying is I would like to see what other logos someone might
>come up with -- if we gave them a chance.

Maybe if you focused more on good code instead of peripheral minutia
like logos no-one would care if you even have a logo at all?

I vote for an obese beastie with lead boots, to illustrate the new direction
of the project.