My thoughts on the list as of late...

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sat Feb 12 12:24:39 GMT 2005

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

*snip*

> Good thoughts - now, I have to ask the obligatory "Is there a question
> somewhere here" before someone else does.
>
> You do realize that without asking one, you are participating in the
> non-question-based discussion you are trying to argue against, right?
>
> Ted

Perhaps the question I should have directly asked;

Shouldn't the list stay on target? Stay focused on the meaning of the
project? Be more concerned about getting help to the users really
needing it? Stop arguing about petty things?

But to answer your question Ted, I was hoping the question didn't need
to be asked.   Perhaps error on my part.

--
Best regards,
Chris

If an idea can survive a bureaucratic review and be
implemented, it wasn't worth doing.