Instead of freebsd.com, why not...

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Sat Feb 12 01:26:46 GMT 2005

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

>Screenshots say _absolutely nothing_ about what an OS can do as a
>server.  And FreeBSD is not any more suitable for the desktop than Linux
>(which is to say, it's hardly usable at all).

Now, I've deleted all the context, but that's quite a
generalization there in that second sentence.

IIRC, this was the sort of thing that caused a few people to
killfile your address a couple years back.  Which was sad,
because you bring a few plusses and a viable P.O.V. to
the discussions that we all watch and/or participate in.

I'm not trying to chastise nor start an argument; but you may
want to be careful that in burning the thatch from the yard,
you don't catch the forest on fire.

Respectfully,

Kevin Kinsey