Logo Contest

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 10 12:37:50 PST 2005

Julio Capote writes:

> Untrue, I know a NUMBER of emerging graphic artists, who would kill for
> this kind of exposure, and are much better than any commercialized firm
> I've seen.

If they are so good, why would they kill for this kind of exposure?

The world of commercial art is no exception to the rule that you get
what you pay for.  Good graphic art is worth paying for; for a price of
zero dollars, you'll get zero quality.  Exceptions are very, very rare,
and cannot be depended on.  And an amateurish logo would be quite a
liability.

--
Anthony