Please don't change Beastie to another crap logo such asNetBSD!!!

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 10 01:33:27 PST 2005

Ted Mittelstaedt writes:

> Yep, I was wondering how long it would take before someone figured
> this one out.  We know the real rea$on$ that this logo change is
> being contemplated, don't we.

Personally, I wonder how FreeBSD survives based exclusively on volunteer
efforts.  It's a noble idea, but in the real world, things cost money,
and people need to earn a living.  Something that survives exclusively
from the kindness of strangers leads a fragile existence.  FreeBSD has a
large following and seems reasonably stable, but when something is a
volunteer effort, the larger the following, the better.

--
Anthony